Loading data, please wait
Tips for Designing Product on Our Site
Lightning Wear makes custom sublimated pinnies, sublimated shorts, sublimated hooded sweatshirts and sublimated shooter shirts. In order to get the best product when using our site, we suggest that you follow these 10 easy instructions to help make your experience with us the best possible.
If you have any questions when designing on the site, be sure to call us at 888-438-7875 and we can walk you through it
1. Sizing - Be sure to look at our sizing chart to make sure you are ordering the correct size. If you are a teenager, it is likely that you would not want to order a youth small. We recommend that you go off of what you would normally order for a unisex tshirt. If you are unsure, go up a size to be safe.
2. Spelling - Be Sure to check the spelling of the design and names you have put on each individual pinnie, short or shirt. You would be surprised how many people spell their own names wrong. We try our best to be spell checkers for you, but it is your responsibility to make sure your order is correct before you place it.
3. Inner Side Print For pinnies, make sure when you put your order in the cart that you check whether or not you want print on the reversible side of your pinnie. If you do not select this, your pinnie will not be printed on the inner side.
Please call us today for a mockup of your team design. Call 888-438-7875 for more information or email us at email@example.com. If your team decides to add a player or you decide to use the designs from last season, it is no problem.
4. Shipping - Be sure to select the proper shipping for your order. Normally, it takes up to 21 days on custom pinnies,shorts, shirts or sweats. So if you pay for 2 day shipping, it does not mean your order will ship in two days. Most often, we are flexible, but we are not mind readers. If there is a date that you need your gear by, just call us and we will do our best to get them there when you need them. We are in Maryland and ship via UPS. Most parts of Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York are a 1 day ground ship, so save yourself paying more.
5. Printing - We recommend that if you are getting a dark colored pinnie to choose a light color for your printing. Printing black on purple never turns out as good as if you were to use white print on black. If you are unsure about it, call us! 888-438-7875.
6. Artwork - If you are uploading your own image and it shows a white square background, normally unless instructed otherwise, we will remove the white box. Keep in mind that the better quality image you provide, the better it looks on the pinnie. We have artists on duty that can help you if needed.
7. Paypal - Our site uses Paypal for credit card and payment transactions. You do not have to have a paypal account to make a purchase through our site. If you are having any payment problems, call us and we can run it through on our online terminal.
8. Style of Garment - Be sure to choose the correct garment style. Our most popular item is the mens plain pinnie. If you are unsure about which one to choose from, call our Pinnie Pros. Have a special print in mind for the fabric that you do not see on our site? Call us and we can try to make it for you. Keep in mind that there are a number of shirts, shorts, jerseys, sweatshirts and sweat pants options to choose from.
9. No Names Or Numbers - Do you want to order a product without names and numbers on it? This is easy to do. Just click on the small shopping cart image in the middle of the designer page. This brings you straight to the checkout area. If you are putting names and numbers on your jersey, watch one of our tutorials to learn how to do so.
10. Safari/Apple Computers - Apple/ Mac and Safari users seem to have problems when checking out with Paypal. Use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to avoid any issues.
Call us today for a free uniform consultation at 888-438-7875 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.